- At least 2 years experience as a Mobile Application Developer (ME) in Flutter SDK/Dart for Android and IoS environments
- Strong knowledge and experience with Flutter SDK, UI, Architecture Components, key libraries, maps and testing methods
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and experience of using them;
- Ability to plan work time, quickly understand the set tasks, independently in detail describe the problem to be solved, the environment of implementation and unit tests before its solution
- Analytical mind, responsibility, not conflictual attitude, attentiveness, high demand for code quality, punctuality
- The ability to organize work remotely, be constructive and demanding in teamwork to achieve high quality software products and performance
- Presentation of examples of the previous work
- Minimum engagement 20 hours/week, 80 hours/month remotely with furtehr full-time job as results become available.
- Location/Residence: Does not matter
- Working languages: Russian, English, German
- Salary is based on actual qualifications and demonstration thereof
- Designing, programming, debugging and releasing working mobile applications according to ready design screens and agreed ToR
- Skills in developing stable quality software, using modern design patterns, code testing methods, and interface
- Documentation of the code and solutions
- Regular interaction with system development team, designers and testers
Сompensation: according to the qualification and mutual agreement.
Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective upon demonstration of the positive results
Modality: Remote work in developing conversational chatbots running at backend
We look for the software application developer who has experience in RASA application programming using its environment and modules.
You will become the pioneer for future growth of novel artificial intelligence applications for making intelligent digital twins speaking and interacting with people in different languages. This job is for forward looking and highly motivated knowledge-envy people who want to work hard and introduce customers into smart sustainable future and benefit.
Starting part time and proving capacity to
GOLEM Integrated Microelectronics Solutions GmbH is a growing market-defining company on a mission to open new area of AI-driven Digital Twins of big systems or systems assisting customers in smart transparent sustainable management and governance of complex processes in the physical world.
By joining our team, you obtain unique novel knowledge and qualifications required in the quickly changing world of interlinked smart everything enriching your life and improving well being.
Our company is GOLEM GMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vacancy Job Type: Part time with fulltime perspective
Modality: Remote work
Professional requirements for the candidate:
Requirements for personal qualities:
We have a remote job to support user assistance and creation of technical documentation, topic writing, embedded help for our advanced software system PharosN and its applications in DITA ecosystem.
The expected work content:
We work and use only Open Source software components (with rare justified exclusions).
Suggested majors include technical writing in good English, communications, instructional design, software engineering, or computer science. Minimum of 1+ years of user assistance development or relevant experience especially with some DITA CMS. Good knowledge of German or Russian or other popular European languages along with English is a strong plus.
GOLEM Integrated Microelectronics Solutions GmbH is a growing market-defining company on a mission to open new area of AI-driven virtual systems assisting customers in smart transparent sustainable management and governance of complex processes in the physical world. We offer advanced IoT solutions to assist organizations and cities to manage and control the sustainably and efficiently of their large scale operations and assets, have holistic vision and transparency of the application results in real time. These solutions help to deal with complexity and smart everything and accelerated change in novel passionate way making a difference in the world!
By joining our team you obtain unique novel knowledge and qualifications required in the new world of interlinked smart everything enriching your life and improving well being.
GOLEM IMS GMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer