The Services may contain copies of the software for in-house or in-cloud use by customers, samples models of complex objects, its metrics, information about change by various parameters, dashboard services, organizational groups, communities, personal web pages, pictures, messages or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others members.
You agree to use the Services only for improving efficiency and performance of your business and personal activities. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
· Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
· Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Services provided to other customers or interfere with any other party's use of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, servers or networks through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services
The Provider has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, the Provider reserves the right to review activity logs related to the Services and to cease any Services in its sole discretion as well as to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The Provider reserves the right at all times to disclose any information to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Provider discretion.