The online demo provides realistic example of the monitoring and analytics services for the city administration, utility providers and citizen’s implementation for a medium size city. Its rich set of real time applications supports the variety of daily life and activities of citizens, local businesses, community management and utility providers effectively enhancing and improving the quality and performance and transparency of the City Life and its sustainable management.
The Smart City Monitor provides the simple and easy understandable set of interactive controls such as
- The selected City Object name has link and by a click it opens the relevant interactive object report
- The color icon on the right presents current holistic object status of the relevant object; when clicked on, it opens the widget Analysis of the object status change" (daily values)
- The icons in the column "Images" provide optional pictures, diagrams, video or camera streams and maps related to the object
- The toolbar icons present the shortcuts of the customized groups of target objects that answer user interests for quick analysis (e.g. business, urban performance by ISO 37120, shops, restaurants, doctors, cinemas, etc)
- The icon “Navigate” is for viewing the urban model structure or city digital twin, its objects, their properties, indicators, sensors, etc
- The switching menu item “Mobile” / "Table" offer Table view at the Monitoring dashboard or Icon view suitable for the mobile apps; the click on results in opening the relevant object report
- The Events table provides real time updates about ongoing events accordingly to user preferences setting.
You can use different analytics tools by clicking on selected icons, menu items or object names. All settings in the real implementation of Smart City monitor are customizable. Some advanced functions of the Smart City Monitor platform are disabled in the demo version.
Attention: The demo runs in the last versions of Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari (IOS, Mac) and Internet Explorer. Allow popup for this site to view all the widgets.